PDA

View Full Version : I have a huge favour to ask..

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
03-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi guys,

This a huge deal for me and I really hope someone will trust me enough to help :)

I really want the free Disney planning DVD that you can order on the WDW website. However they don't ship to Holland so I was wondering if someone could order the DVD for me and have it send over to Holland..I will off course first send you the money, I still have 4.80 Dollars so if someone could find out how much shipping to the Netherlands cost..

Some kind person from this board has already done this for me once in 2004 I believe and I am still eternally grateful and hopefully someone can help me again! :thumbsup::)

Tygger7
03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
PM me with your info...I'd be happy to see that you get one. I know what it's like not having the most current one!! :D

Tink's Mom
03-11-2008, 04:42 PM
So happy to see that Tygger7 has offered to help you. Just wanted to let you know that I would also be happy to help you if you need anything in the future. I actually live in Europe right now (the Azores), but receive mail at a US post office here. It would be easy for me to send something to you. Just thought I would mention that I just love the Netherlands. One of my favorite visits was to a village called "Valkenberg". I am hoping that I will be able to visit Amsterdam later this summer. Take care :mickey: