PDA

View Full Version : Disney Magic Needed

MickeyChick
03-11-2008, 12:08 PM
So I'm having a really crumby day... my kids are fighting, I'm not feeling well and my next Disney trip is still months away.

I need some pixie dust.

help?

Love of Disney
03-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Close your eyes....take some nice deep breaths....relax.....and think about your upcoming Disney trip!! :cool:

cfoshe
03-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Here it comes.
:ambal::ambal::ambal::tink::tink::tink::tink:

MickeyChick
03-11-2008, 01:07 PM
the little ambulances made me laugh... thank you.

:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
03-13-2008, 04:43 AM
I hope you're feeling better :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Marilyn Michetti
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Put some great Disney music on, put a hat on, (with a curtain as a veil), use a yardstick as a wand, and dance around the house singing at the top of your voice.

Your kids will think you're crazy, go to their rooms, and you'll have the rest of the house to yourself. Put a video on, and relax !:cool:

senderella
03-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Been there. Play some park music... watch some Disney movies...wear your ears around the house. I wore my Princess Pirate ears to a birthday party yesterday and it put me in a better mood quickly.
I always keep some pixie dust from our trips...it helps to sprinkle it around the house.

Hope you feel better soon.

NJ Camper
03-13-2008, 11:34 AM
I can relate i'm not going til Oct so it can't get here soon enough not that i want to rush summer past but i could really use a disney fix also we were going in April or may also but had to cancel this is a real bummer so now i'm going to have to watch some disney movies or some of the video we taped from past trips just to get me to Oct when i can get a real fix hope you feel better and that some of the ideas from other help get you your fix til you can get there