PDA

View Full Version : Just back from 3/6-3/6 Wonder

Experiment626
03-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi Everyone

I just returned from another Magical trip onboard the Disney Wonder. 3/6-3/9

Had the best dining room server I have ever had...Levi from Romania. He went above and beyond at all times for us.

Great weather the whole time except for the nasty cold front that headed our way on Saturday so we had to leave Castaway Cay an hour early. But thats OK since the Magic didn't even get to dock the day before at Castaway.

Ship looked great as always, never ceases to amaze me how a ship almost 10 years old can still look pretty much brand new.

All in all, another A+ trip onboard. Can't wait till my next cruise.....:mickey:

Anyone have any questions about things feel free to drop me a line.:D

adoptionislove
03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I am glad you had fun!

We are leaving on friday for our Land and Sea Package!!!

We are on The Wonder 3/20-3/23. It is my FIRST cruise EVER!!!!

I am a little nervous about the "sea-sickness" but I went and bought those really ugly arm bands so I hope I will be just fine!!!

DisneyDudet
03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Sounds like you had a great time! Sorry you left CC early, but I heard that the Magic couldn't dock on the 7th, so consider yourself lucky!

Can't wait for the report!

SgtTigger
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
What a great trip...... Thanks for sharing with us.... I am so looking forward to 6-1 so I can go on the Wonder.......

:cop: :tigger:

Piglet822
03-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Anyone have any questions about things feel free to drop me a line.:D

I have a question :) Will you take me with you the next time you go? :D

ElenitaB
03-11-2008, 09:37 PM
I have a question :) Will you take me with you the next time you go? :D
Experiment626 might not, but I would! :hug: Particularly if you could get us those cool FL resident rates!

Experiment626
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Jeanne.....

My dear you are always welcome to come along with us. I miss you. Maybe next time I will squeeze you into my suitcase...:mickey:

JerseyDad
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
....very easy to catch the cruise experience bug after your first cruise.....it's a sure fire INFECTION OF THE SOUL if your first cruise is on a Disney ship!! Our first cruise was on the Wonder in November `07....and I cannot wait to go again (hopefully this November).!!! :cloud9:

(counting the days till the wife tells me where this November's vacation will be....and hopefully on what Disney ship!)

WDWizard
03-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Do they still show that cheesy Pirates IN the Caribbean deck party at night? (The only good thing about it was the fireworks)

DisneyDudet
03-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Haha! Yes they still have the party. I think we're just going to chill at the quiet cove and watch from there this time!

Experiment626
03-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Do what we do on Pirate Night. Hop in the pool or the hot tub on the quiet cove side and watch the fireworks.

Our cruise last week we watched them from the starboard side hot tub and it was wonderful as always instead of being squished together with everyone else. Even better do what our friends did if you have a verandah on the starboard side of the ship you can just watch them from the peace and quiet of your own verandah.:mickey: