PDA

View Full Version : I've Done Something Stupid

Followthatmouse
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
I need some advice. We made our ADRs in November. Our list of restaurants, days, times and confirmation numbers was tucked away carefully...too carefully. We have looked everywhere and no dice. How silly is that?

Am I able to retrieve our information from WDW Dine? Or, is there another avenue we should explore? Has my stupidity in not copying the information come back to bite permanently?

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

stitch34
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
You could always call WDW Dine and they can give you all the information again. I thought I misplaced a couple of reservation numbers and asked to get them and I was told there was no need to because they can give you a print out of them at your resort. Not sure if this is true or not. If you are like me though you will need them before that so you can plan out your trip to coincide with your ressies. Lucky for me I found them.:)

Bri
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
I don't think you should be too worried. I don't know for sure, but I don't see why you can't call WDW to get your confirmation numbers. Also, I have never needed my confirmation numbers, I know they are good to have just in case but I have never run into a problem. I would just call and ask and then go from there. Good Luck!

pluto 77
03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
You can call them to confirm your ADRs and they will go through the whole list using your last name. Also when you check in you can ask guest relations to print out your entire list. :mickey:

Followthatmouse
03-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Thank you so much. You have calmed the nerves considerably.

Jared
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Thank you so much. You have calmed the nerves considerably.
Don't worry at all! All your reservations are linked together in the Disney computer system. When you call, give the Cast Member your phone number, and he will be able to retrieve all your dining arrangements and the confirmation numbers.

:tasty:

Followthatmouse
03-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Thank you, Jared. I just felt so stupid losing that list.

disneydeb
03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
When you get to your resort, go to the guest assistance desk and request a printout of your ressies. No problem! And all resorts have this concierge type desk in the lobby.

Hakuna Matata
deb

Mickey91
03-10-2008, 09:55 PM
You can call DWD - Dine and give them your personal info and maybe your reservation info and they will have a list of your ADRs. You can also have this list printed when you check into your resort. Don't worry, they will be able to help!:mickey: Have a great vacation!!!

DreamFinder2
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I just did this, actually, to confirm for our upcoming trip. I'd never done it before and was unsure what to expect.

The CM just went through all of our ADRs chronologically and gave me the times, places & confirmation numbers.

Super-slick!

Followthatmouse
03-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Thank you all for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

tennantsrwe
03-11-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm sure panic ensued once you realized you misplaced your list! I would be the same way! Luckily it's easy to retrieve that info, either by calling dining or waiting to arrive and having your hotel print a list for you. I suggest calilng dining before I left, just to have the info in hand. Hope this helps!