PDA

View Full Version : Late Arrivals

luvdiznee
03-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Looks like with our flight we will be getting to MCO about 7'ish. So with DME and getting to WL, I figure there's no time for a TS for this day. Not sure if we will be going to the parks either but still wanting to go where we can at least get a CS (since I can't eat on flights :ill:), I know I will be hungry. Never stayed at WL so not sure what's there. Only been to WCC. Also looking for something to do like watching fireworks from somewhere at the resort. I geuss I'm just looking for ideas. And this also brings up the issue of having an unused TS for this day. So may do a signature, such as Brown Derby or just a TS as a lunch or breakfast. Any input. Thanks :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
03-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Wilderness Lodge has Roaring Forks Snacks that is open until Midnight.

luvdiznee
03-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Wilderness Lodge has Roaring Forks Snacks that is open until Midnight.

Thanks. I knew they had to have some sort of counter service place, just couldn't think of the name of it. Now just need to decide about that extra TS. :mickey:

tennantsrwe
03-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Hey.
As for your extra TS I've heard soooo many people talk about HBD and how wonderful it is. We'd like to try it sometime since the reviews are almost always positive. Could be worth your extra TS.

luvdiznee
03-11-2008, 07:45 AM
Hey.
As for your extra TS I've heard soooo many people talk about HBD and how wonderful it is. We'd like to try it sometime since the reviews are almost always positive. Could be worth your extra TS.

Funny you should mention Brown Derby. I had always wanted to try them and they were next on my list, since we've done Cali Grill and Yachtsman. Either that or a breakfast TS. Thanks :mickey: