PDA

View Full Version : ADR's I plan to make next weekend.......

cal5755
03-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Ok here is what I am planning to do for ADR's . I have never done adrs 180 days in advance and always scramble to make them about 3 months before or later. That is because we always travel with a huge group and I refuse to make adrs til everyone pays their portion of the trip. This year our group is a lot smaller.. there are only 12 of us...3 rooms and everyone is mostly paid. Soooo I am excited to make the adr's earlier. Let me know what you think of these picks... oh and we are on the Deluxe DDP. Any suggestions on changes...anything really good I chose??

September 12 - Epcot - Le Celliers (dinner) Akershus (lunch)

September 13 - Spirit of Aloha (dinner 8:00 pm) Animal Kingdom Chef Mickeys (breakfast - 10 :00am)

September 14 - Magic Kindom - BBB - Royal Table (breakfast) Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)

September 15 - MGM - Hollywood and Vine (breakfast) 50's primetime (lunch) SciFi (dinner)

September 16 - Blizzards Beach - Captain Jacks (dinner)

September 17 - Animal Kingdom - Yak and Yeti (lunch) Planet Hollywood (dinner)

September 18 - Hoopdee Doo Revue (dinner 7:15 pm) MGM Grand Floridian (breakfast)

September 19 - Epcot - Coral Reef (lunch), Garden Grill (dinner)

September 20 - Magic Kingdom - Captain Jacks (lunch) Tony's Town Square (Dinner)

September 21 - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace (breakfast) Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)

September 22 - Ohana Breakfast (polynesian) - lunch at hotel

SBETigg
03-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Some good choices, looks like a lot of fun! I would try to work in some more signature dining experiences, but I have never traveled with more than four people at once. The dinner shows should be fun with a crowd. Enjoy!