PDA

View Full Version : What About the Regal?

tarzan_rocks
03-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Regal Sun Resort, the former Grosvenor? I’m interested in reviews since it was renamed and remodeled. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

tr

DisneyTeen
03-10-2008, 02:59 PM
My last trip to the world was spent at this resort. We thought it was nice, the staff was very friendly to us, but the only reason we knew that was because there was reason for the interaction. The first room we were placed in was on the far right and it just wasn't nice. It was old, the in room safe didn't work, the phone didn't work and TV didn't get any cable channels, so i asked to be moved, and they moved us to the tower. It was way better. Alot newer looking, I would recomend that you get a tower room. This hotel isn't bad for the location and for the money. The lobby was very nice, the pool was being redone. The walk to downtown disney isn't that bad, its some what of a walk if you wanted to go to PI or even to Disney Quest. Like I said, its not a bad hotel for the location and the money but if we were to stay at another downtown disney resort we would try the hilton or go back to the doubletree.