PDA

View Full Version : Wed, 4/2 - Sun, 4/6

cindybarth
03-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone ... we'll be arriving at the Yacht Club on Wednesday, 4/2 and leaving for home on Sunday, 4/6 ...

I'm looking for "those who know" what are the best days to beat the crowds and get the most out of our trip?

My plan, right now ... is to relax on Wednesday, do the pool, have dinner at the Cape May Buffet and then walk from Yacht Club to Epcot and enjoy the evening.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday ... I'm hoping to hit the park that opens early to avoid the lines.

And Sunday we'll spend at the pool and head for home ...

Any suggestions to keep things magical for all of us? (my hubby, daughters 20 and 15 and a friend of the 20 year old's) ...

thanks!

alwaysmickey
03-10-2008, 11:36 AM
what we usually do is go to mk first thing & stick around till we it gets too crowded for our tastethen move onto epcot. on subsequent days, we do the same thing: hit ak first then epcot and the studios first then boat over to epcot. can you tell we like epcot:D

also take advantage of not only the xmh in the morning but at night as well. this is a great time to do mk too. with the lights and all the extra pixie dust, it seems even more magical:D:D

and make sure you make advance dining ressies for any restaraunts you want to eat at.