PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Find List of Spa Services?

mjaclyn
03-10-2008, 10:43 AM
My parents are staying at the BC this coming weekend and are interested in getting massages at the Ship Shape Health Club. Is there a price list available somewhere or do I have to call the resort? Where would I find the phone number to the Health Club?

Tick-Tock
03-10-2008, 11:17 AM
The resort massage services are by Niki Bryan company, and there is a list on the website (relaxed yet).

For Y&B, they list:

Ship Shape Massage & Fitness Center
Massage Services

1700 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Phone: 407.934.3256

Fitness Center hours:
6:00 am until 9:00 pm daily.
Treatment hours:
8:00 am until 7:00 pm daily.

License #MM2635 Discover the perfect balance of Relaxation & Beauty in Disney's Resort Fitness Centers. Customized massage services and invigorating workout facilities can be experienced at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club.

Never miss a beat in your workout routine. Begin your morning with a workout or wind down after a long day. We house a full line of strength equipment, free weights and cardiovascular machines, including treadmills, stair steppers and stationary bicycles (upright and recumbent).

To schedule a massage we recommend making your appointment as far in advance as possible by calling 407.934.3256. Personal Training is available upon request in each Fitness Center, 24 hour notice is required.

We welcome groups and conventions. For information please contact Brian Fischer Director of Fitness Centers and Salons 407.939.3964.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massage Services
Our commitment to body, mind and spiritual well being is embodied in each of our massage therapies. A customized experience will elevate your spirit, relax your body and invigorate your mind.

Swedish Massage
Enjoy a relaxation massage of traditional long strokes and kneading techniques. This therapy increases circulation, soothes tired muscles and relaxes the body.
25, 50 & 80 minutes $65/$90/$140

Firm Pressure Massage
Your therapist will utilize their experience in different techniques to relax you and relieve the symptoms of built up tension in the muscle tissue. Using Deep Heat oil to penetrate the muscle allows a greater level of relaxation. This is a moderate to firm massage.
50 minutes $105

Aromatherapy Massage
You and your therapist create a customized Swedish massage with the added benefits of pure aromatic, herbal essential oils. Facilitates relaxation and soothes muscles strained from overwork.
25, 50 & 80 minutes $80/$105/$155

mjaclyn
03-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks!

TammiMcMan
03-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Another option is the Mandara Spa over at the Swan/Dolphin. It's a true spa experience, as opposed to the BC, which is more of a health club with treatment rooms. INTERCOT members get 20% off the treatments at the Mandara as well. It's only about a 5 or 6 minute walk from the BC.

Here's the link if you want to compare locations, services and price, http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/mandara.asp