PDA

View Full Version : DDDP question?

Deesdisney
03-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I was just looking at the Deluxe plan and was wondering if you bought this could you use it just for lunch and dinner? I thought it would be nice to do a table service and one signature meal a day? This is the only way I would be able to eat at the signature ones.

cal5755
03-09-2008, 11:49 PM
We are doing the Deluxe dining for that reason!! We are going to do the same thing... probably do late character breakfasts and early dining. We are going to catch the dinner shows too. I can't wait... I get to make ADR's next weekend. I still have a whole day I have yet to plan though.

Have fun whatever you decide :0)

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-10-2008, 01:12 AM
I was thinking that too. I really would like to eat at Narcossee. What SD are you looking at trying? We were thinking of doing character breakfasts and then SD for dinner.

tennantsrwe
03-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Hi.
My understanding is you can use your TS meals however you choose. So if you want to do CS for lunch and use 2TS for a signature dining experience that would be fine. I'd double check with Dining, just to make sure.

LauraF
03-10-2008, 09:08 AM
You can use your meals in any combination you like - you have three meals with the Deluxe for every night booked thorugh a hotel. If you want to use them all up at the beginning or save them for the end, then Disney is fine with that. (Though I'd have to check but I don't think 2TS meals are availble for lunchtime.)

Deesdisney
03-10-2008, 10:34 AM
I was thinking of bringing breakfast and doing a ts for lunch and shows plus Royal Table for dinner. Would this work. I figured I would be ahead a little.

TheDuckRocks
03-10-2008, 10:44 AM
You can use your 3 meal credits per nights of stay any way you want. We are staying for 5 nights and will each have 15 credits, we are planning to use them as follows:
2 credits each for signature dining at Artist Point, Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse and Narcoosee's.
1 credit each for table service meals at Chef de France, Boatwright's, Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Tony's Town Square, Tutto Italia, Crystal Palace, and Whispering Canyon.
Believe me I'm not going to be counting my Weight Watchers points that week!:blush:

Deesdisney
03-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Thank you for the info. Has anyone ever used there snack credits for a breakfast item at the resorts or parks? I was also thinking that maybe we could get donuts or a pastry for breakfast with snack credits.

lightyearfan
03-10-2008, 02:55 PM
well me and dw had originally taken the DDP basic plan, but after talking to a wonderful CM on the phone while we were making our ADR'S for our upcoming trip she convinced me that it would be cheaper for us to do the DDP Deluxe plan, due to all the TS Breakfest resturants that we had along with our Dinner TS resturants, that were already booked. she also mentioned that we could use them anyway we wanted, if we wanted to do all TS then that would be fine, but obviously we are not going to do all 3 meals as a TS we will be doing 2 TS a day and 1 CS, we will be there for 9 days 8 nights giving us 48 meal credits.

Victor

aurorafan
03-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Thank you for the info. Has anyone ever used there snack credits for a breakfast item at the resorts or parks? I was also thinking that maybe we could get donuts or a pastry for breakfast with snack credits.

My friend used her snack credits at the CS at POR for a muffin and a side of bacon in the mornings. I think you can use snack credits for any of the bakery items at your resort's CS restaurant :). I read that you used to be able to get a box of donuts at the gift shop with a snack credit, but they've changed that now and it has to be a single serving item.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-10-2008, 03:34 PM
We have the Deluxe Dining Plan for our trip this spring, and most days are doing 2-TS meals (a regular one, and a 2-TS one).

We plan on using the snack credits for fruit from the resort (last trip we got great fruit bowls with the snack credits), or beignets (we're staying at French Quarter), or even a danish, etc once inside the parks.