PDA

View Full Version : What's your FAVORITE @ Le Cellier?

laguna
03-09-2008, 10:31 PM
We will be eating at Le Cellier for the first time in about a week! Please tell me the best and worst on what to order in your opinion. We will be eating their for lunch and are wanting reviews on the different food offerings. Thanks :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
03-09-2008, 10:37 PM
The pretzel breadsticks to start...
The cheese soup next...
Wash it down with a Canadian beer...

After that, it's all good! :thumbsup:

Crow
03-09-2008, 10:39 PM
The pretzel breadsticks to start...
The cheese soup next...
Wash it down with a Canadian beer...

After that, it's all good! :thumbsup:

yep the breadsticks

dolphinmickey9170
03-09-2008, 11:09 PM
We love the beef and barley soup, the cheese soup, the pretzel bread. Our favorite is the filet with the mashed potatoes. AWESOME. Tender, juicy, yummy and full of flavor. Then, of course, you must try the whiskey cake YUMMMMMYY!!

Mommy2boys
03-09-2008, 11:20 PM
The mussels

Magic Smiles
03-10-2008, 01:35 PM
If its Canadian, its GREAT! LOL, Sorry I just couldn't resist.

ftwildernesskid
03-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Gotta be the cheese soup and the pretzel bredsticks. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

SBETigg
03-10-2008, 05:52 PM
The filet with mushroom risotto is really good. Also good, the pork and the salmon. The cheddar cheese soup is the appetizer to get. The only thing I really didn't like was the asian shrimp cocktail. The shrimp were tough and tasted days old, but maybe it was just a bad shrimp day.

IloveDisney71
03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
The filet with mushrooms and risotto is also my favorite. I get the cheddar cheese soup every time and my favorite breadstickes are the pretzel breadsticks.
They used to have a maple creme brulee ( that I LOVED) but they don't have that anymore so I tried the "moose" during my last visit- it was great too.
Enjoy your meal!

MMouse6937
03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Our favorite is the cheese soup, hands down. I even make it at home :D Beyond that, my dad said the barley soup was good. My mother's shrimp cocktail with wasabi sauce was very good. We all had steaks, mine in particular was the prime rib. VERY good. For dessert, mom had the creme brulee which was great, and DH had the smores which was the only food thing we took a picture of! DH LOVES Moosehead beer so loves being able to have one with his dinner. You will love Le Cellier, it's the best! Take care and have fun! :thumbsup:

stitch34
03-10-2008, 07:46 PM
The filet with mushrooms and risotto is also my favorite.

Mine too!!! I really enjoy the breadsticks. I know I'm in the very vast minority here but I didn't care for the cheese soup :secret::hide2:(at least I'm not alone my sister didn't either)

TheMartellFamily
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
The pretzel bread sticks are the best thing. Everything that I tried was good like the soup, steak, chocolate moose. But everything does not compare to my favorite bread sticks.

Tinksalot
03-10-2008, 09:38 PM
My favorite is their hamburger, only served on the lunch menu. And of course Chocolate Mousse for dessert! YUM!!! :eat:

Jeff
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
The filet with mushroom risotto is really good. .

I agree. I had this for the first time on Christmas Day - it was the best thing I've ever eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
03-11-2008, 10:15 AM
I would say the cheese soup but i've never had it since it has bacon in it. Boy, does it sound good though! haha.

I CAN tell you that the salmon is the best salmon i've ever had (and i've had a lot of salmon).

My husband would say that the creme brulee is his favorite. It was gone pretty quicky.

disneygal4ever
03-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Cheese Soup!!!!

jwallace378
03-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Cheese soup:thumbsup:

PinKy
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Don't forget the Maple Creme Brulee!!!!!!

And yes, the pretzle breadsticks, the cheese soup and the filet!!!!!!

YUM!!!!!!

N2DisneyWorld
03-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Another vote for the cheese soup! I can just taste it. Yum :tasty:

branvy
03-11-2008, 11:49 PM
1) Pretzel breadsticks, the one and only (multi-grain, phhht, I scoff at multigrain)
2) Cheese Soup
3) Pretzel breadsticks dipped in cheese soup
4) Mushroom Filet (ohhmmmmmm)
Can't speak for dessert -- just too full to go there.

chicklittlemom
03-12-2008, 10:13 AM
1) Pretzel breadsticks, the one and only (multi-grain, phhht, I scoff at multigrain)
2) Cheese Soup
3) Pretzel breadsticks dipped in cheese soup
4) Mushroom Filet (ohhmmmmmm)
Can't speak for dessert -- just too full to go there.
:ditto: Loved it all.

Funny story....We ate our appetizers and breadsticks and were waiting for the entrees. I took my DD3 to "visit the ladies". When I got back, mine and the kids entrees were sitting at the table, but my DH's plate was empty. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing", he said. "It was really good" He had ordered the Prime Rib and was so hungry that he ate it all before I even got back!