PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining

Gottaluvgoof
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Can you use the Disney Dining Plan for a Fantasmic Dinner Package, and does anyone have any opinions on Hollywood and Vine?

dolphinmickey9170
03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Yes, you may use one TS credit for the Fantasmic Package, but when you book it, you still have to give a credit card guarantee. They don't charge your card unless you are a no show.

We love H&V. We have some pickey eaters with us at times and they always leave here completely satisfied and full. We really love it!! Have a great time.:cloud9:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-09-2008, 10:47 PM
We love using the DDP for the Fantasmic Dining, such a great use of a TS meal credit.

We weren't crazy about H&V though, found it to be OK, but far from good, and somewhere we don't need to go back to. It isn't horrible, and if you're travelling with kids, there is a lot that they will like.

jszczur5
03-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Yes, you can use DDP for the Fantasmic package as DolphinMickey explained. The kids and I really enjoyed Hollywood and Vine last summer. Hubby said it was "just okay". This year we booked Mama Melrose, just to try something new.

tennantsrwe
03-10-2008, 07:43 AM
We did the Fantasmic Package with DDP in Dec...as the earlier post says you do have to use a CC to garuntee. No charges unless you no show and I think it's like $10.00 per guest. We did H&V and really liked it. The buffet has a ton of choices so there is sure to be something for everyone. Give it a try, I think you'll be pleased.

Gottaluvgoof
03-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses. We are a group of 10, so I figure with a buffet there should be something for everyone. It will be nice to have the Fantasmic ressies as an added bonus! Thanks again.