PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passes??!!??

dolphinmickey9170
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, Mods, please move me as necessary.

I have three AP for my family. They are basic AP. They expire 5/6/08. I am wondering what it will cost to first - renew and second - upgrade to premium AP. Would I just be smarter to buy a new Premium AP or renew and upgrade? Does anyone know the costs? I am just a bit confused. Thanks everyone!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
03-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Here's information from info central on Annual Passes (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/default.asp) including costs and renewal costs.

I'm not sure if you can "renew" from one type of AP to another, or if you can, how much it would cost, hopefully someone will be along with that information.

As far as to whether to renew or to buy a new pass, how long between your renewal date and your first trip after the expiration? If it's very long, it's probably best to buy a new pass so that you get a full year's worth of admission out of it as the renewal begins at expiration.

dolphinmickey9170
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
We expire 5/6/08 and we are going 5/15/08.

jeff318
03-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi there,

I'm a ticket sales CM (Vacation Planner) at Magic Kingdom (TTC) and I can tell you that you can get the renewal rate within 30 days of the expiry date of your previous pass - but the new expiration date will be one year from the old expiration date. Additionally, you should be able to get the renewal rate on the Annual Premium even if you were only an Annual holder before. Just be sure to remind the CM, and you should be able to.

Jeff

Not2Loud
03-10-2008, 11:56 AM
I renewed mine online. When I did so, it gave me the option for the regular AP or the Premium. I stick with the Premium for the water parks. I end up going a few times a year, so seems well worth it to me :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
03-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Okay, so I finally figured out how to get onto the WDW website for passholders. The first thing listed is "renewal"

Well, I checked and for a DVC owner to renew a regualr AP $315 and change plus tax. For the premium AP $414 and change plus tax. I think these numbers are much better than purchasing them after renewal time. Thanks everyone for your assistance. I guess I will renew online and get the DVC discount. Then I will just exchange my vouchers when I get there!! WOOHOO!!

65 more days.