PDA

View Full Version : POR Boats to Downtown Disney

laguna
03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
For all of you guys who've stayed recently at the POR and used the boats to travel to Downtown Disney....please tell me the hours of operations of these boats and how long the trip takes to get to DTD. Thanks :)

RockChalkKimball
03-09-2008, 08:35 PM
The hours of operation are mid-morning to around midnight (not sure exactly). They run more frequently in the later afternoon and evening. The trip is about 20 minutes. It is a lovely ride. The boats to DTD is one of the main reasons we always stay at POR or POFQ.

#1donaldfan
03-09-2008, 09:28 PM
11 am to 11:30 pm...

ride times are approx 20 minutes depending on those entering and exiting at the FQ...

the ride is very relaxing and very beautiful....:thumbsup:

bmj721
03-09-2008, 09:54 PM
The boat ride is great. No diesel fuel smell or loud engine sounds. No parking of a car or standing in long lines for a bus, which is normally not so bad. It feels other-worldly. When I went with my DH (ALONE) it was especially romantic. Sigh.

figgie
03-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Take the boat, it's a lovely ride and you go by where the treehouses used to be. Maybe you can check it out and see if they are working to fix them up for the announced use again and give us here at Intercot a report. I'd be interested if you see anything!