PDA

View Full Version : Fountain View Cafe

julyjewel
03-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I saw the pics posted on Intercot and the food looks good. I really think the fruit croissant looks yummy. If you have eaten there please let me know what it was like. Is it worth to make a stop there when I:mickey: visit?

teresa955
03-09-2008, 06:03 PM
It was worth visiting when it was a bakery and coffee shop. When we were there last fall it had been turned into an ice cream shop.:(

auntfrannie
03-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes, it was great when it was a bakery. It was always hit or miss though because their hours never seemed to be very consistent. Which is odd considering it was one of the few places you could get a quick breakfast in Epcot. I think it's now an Edy's ice cream parlor.

Disneyatic
03-10-2008, 11:02 AM
It was an ice cream place when we were there in Sept 07.
Their ice cream is good and you can use a snack credit for it!

caryrae
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
It was worth visiting when it was a bakery and coffee shop. When we were there last fall it had been turned into an ice cream shop.:(

Yeah we loved getting a creme brulee when it was a bakery. :tasty:

They should change the name since it is an ice cream place now.

Jared
03-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I saw the pics posted on Intercot and the food looks good. I really think the fruit croissant looks yummy. If you have eaten there please let me know what it was like. Is it worth to make a stop there when I:mickey: visit?
Unfortunately, this location no longer serves the delicious baked items you saw in the pictures. It is now an ice cream place.

:(