PDA

View Full Version : where's giselle?????

johnfunkwriter
03-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Do u know if there's a certain place/park for my DD to meet Princess Giselle from "Enchanted"??

Thanks for your help,

:mickey:

J

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-09-2008, 03:06 PM
currently, they are NOT doing characters greetings with Giselle... trust me, we've asked. and it stinks that they don't. buuuuuuut...if you go to MK, take a seat along the parade route early, because right now (and I dunno how long they will be doing this because a CM said they are doing it for the DVD promotion--coming out Mar 18) Giselle comes out in her own little parade thing on a horse-drawn buggy. very cute. and she really talks to the crowd, especially if you take her picture--she will thank-you and pose... it is adorable. but sadly, that is the only Giselle interaction available right now. I really don't get why they don't make it a meet and greet, seeing as how popular the movie was/is... any CMs know if they plan on making it a meet and greet?

johnfunkwriter
03-09-2008, 07:34 PM
I appreciate it!

Greenlawler
03-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I heard from a very good source that there are no plans for bringing Giselle out, as of now.

joanna71985
03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
She is not currently meeting unfortunately. Too bad- I would love to meet her.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I believe Giselle appears at DHS for the start of DSMC, not MK. Or at least, she was prior to the start of Block Party. I haven't been in to see the parade at MK recently though, so this might have changed.

joanna71985
03-10-2008, 08:31 PM
I believe Giselle appears at DHS for the start of DSMC, not MK. Or at least, she was prior to the start of Block Party. I haven't been in to see the parade at MK recently though, so this might have changed.

She currently is in the pre-parade at MK, for the DVD release of Enchanted.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I was coming to post that I did see her there when I was at work today!

I looked outside and there was the white dress of DOOOOOOOM!

So Giselle now appears at MK, before the DDCT parade.

Jozymouse
03-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Giselle was in the HS pre parade in Dec 2007 but not in Feb 2008, she wasnt in the MK pre parade either which was too bad, i'm glad to know that she is there now though. Hopefully, by my next trip, we will be able to actually meet up with her :thumbsup:

Altair
04-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Do u know if there's a certain place/park for my DD to meet Princess Giselle from "Enchanted"??

The princess from this movie ended up being Nancy not Giselle. Nancy married the prince so she is the new Disney Princess.:princess::prince:

rjmdds
04-07-2008, 10:46 AM
What exactly is the "pre-parade"? Is this a meet-n-greet prior to the afternoon parade, and if so, where does this occur?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-07-2008, 01:24 PM
The pre-parade is a parade before the main parade. They do not stop for autographs or photos, and unless I was mistaken about what my fellow Emporium CM's were telling me, they no longer do this for the parade at MK anymore. I'll find out next time I am working (which is tonight).

joanna71985
04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I also have heard she is no longer in the pre-parade.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-12-2008, 01:33 AM
She is no longer in the parade at MK.

Was the El Captain during a party? I might have to go just to meet her.......:mad: