PDA

View Full Version : We stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort

Not2Loud
03-09-2008, 12:37 PM
The first night of our trip we stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort in Lake Buena Vista just outside of Downtown Disney.

The room was clean and suitable for one night. We had a king bed, bunk beds, and a toddler bed. The bunk beds and toddler bed were in a portion of the room made to look like its own room and even had its own TV. There was a micro-fridge and microwave in the room. The bathroom was of good size.

The pool area was fun and well kept. The gameroom had plenty of current games and activities. There was also a small "theater" for kids to watch movies. When DD4 and I went in "Cars" was playing. They also had several scheduled activities for 4yr olds and older in the late afternoon and evenings. We didn't get a chance to check those out.

All in all a nice place. Its not a Disney resort, so not quite the same feel I am used to. However, I would recommend it for a few nights or even a week if on a limited budget.

BluewaterBrad
03-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the rating!:mickey:

N2DisneyWorld
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Back when Holiday Inn gave their employees a $25 room rate, my husband and I stayed at the Sunspree for a week. We were in a kid suite too. The bathroom was huge and the room was very nice. We didn't have kids at the time, but we were impressed with the kids "room".