PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Monitor

tplmarc
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
How do i get the Mickey Monitor Passholder News letter. I have my AP but i dont remember putting in my mailing address any where when i got it. i might just be dumb and gave it to them without remembering. anyone have any ideas??

WDWfanatic742
03-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Even with them having your address on record, people seem to get these hit or miss all of the time. If you log-in to the Passholder site, you can get a pdf of the newsletter.

auntfrannie
03-09-2008, 07:02 AM
I never got the mickey monitor when I had an AP. But my sister got hers...so it seems to be very hit or miss. And the website never allowed me to log on. I'm assuming when my AP was activated that something was not entered correctly. I'm getting an AP for my trip this year so I'll see if they've improved their system!

Good luck!

kbean
03-09-2008, 08:39 AM
I work for the USPS and the Monitor is a third class mail that sometimes ends up in the mail trash. I know because I have to go thru the third class and look for the first class. I always keep an eye open for the Monitor because alot end up thrown out due to certain mailing reasons.

BluewaterBrad
03-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Thats wild. We always have gotten ours. We have been AP holders for 3 yrs.:mickey:

ligirlz
03-09-2008, 09:21 AM
We had that issue in the beginning 3 years ago and I called the AP customer service and they made sure that address was correct and updated everything and ever since then we been getting them quarterly which is Feb, May, August and Nov. I would call AP customer sevice and see if they have all your all your info correct.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-09-2008, 09:25 AM
We had the same problem...It wasn't until the end of January that we finally received one (been passholders since June). I never gave them my address when I purchased my pass, but put in all my info on the passholder website. It might have something to do with the fact that we purchased my daughter's pass in late December... except the Mickey Monitor comes in my name, not hers... I don't get it...lol