PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to/from Swan or Dolphin

GrumpyFan
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
I think I know the answer to this, but will bell services transfer our luggage from a Disney resort to the Dolphin, and vice versa?

I might be going to a conference in June, and we were tring to add on a couple more days, but would probably have to transfer to a value resort like Pop.

Piglet822
03-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Officially, no. Swan and Dolphin are not Disney owned resorts. Unofficially I was told (this does go back a few years) by one of the bellman at the Swan that if you ask them they may do it for you.
There are usually towncars on curb at the Swan and Dolphin. It might be just as easy and less of a hassle to grab a towncar and have them take you and your luggage to Pop.

Jeff
03-09-2008, 09:11 AM
There are usually towncars on curb at the Swan and Dolphin. It might be just as easy and less of a hassle to grab a towncar and have them take you and your luggage to Pop.

I did this a few years back. I went to the bell guys at the Swan to have them get me a cab. There was a Town Car guy right there just waiting around. He took me and all of our bags to the Contemporary for $16. I checked in, left the luggage and went and met my family at MK. The whole process took less than 30 minutes and I had set aside 3 hours before I was to meet my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: