PDA

View Full Version : What's NOT open during MNSSHP?

January-2007
03-08-2008, 10:44 PM
What attractions are not open during the Halloween Party? DH and I are currently discussing taking a non-park trip to the World in October but I was hoping to get in a night at the party. So... I would love to know what rides they close down during the party so we could ride them between 4-7, then save what's open for later. I don't know where to find a list of operating attractions during the party. Can anyone help? :mickey:

chrisb26
03-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Most rides do remain open actually and not many close but the only ones that I can remember being closed was Jungle Cruise and the Riverboat. I think the others were open. Its so nice going to the party all the rides have very short lines and the party is awesome!

You can also Click Here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp) for the Intercot MNSSHP info page :thumbsup:

ligirlz
03-09-2008, 09:38 AM
All the rides were open when I went unless it is otherwise noted (like rehab or something). I really enjoy going to the ticketed event because of the short waits and the limited crowds. Enjoy if you plan on going.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-09-2008, 02:24 PM
not ALL the rides are opened... chrisb26 is correct: riverboat and jungle cruise are not open as well as tom sawyer's island. everything else is a go unless closed for refurb or weather (i.e. splash mtn if lightening w/in so many miles).

SpaceMtn101
03-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Ok im looking at an telecast for cast members from last Mickeys not so scary ... and heres what it says is not open

Hall of Presidents
Tiki Room
Riverboat
Tom Saywer Island
CArousel of Progress

Other than that EVERYTHING else is open :)