PDA

View Full Version : Universal Meal Deal ticket?

Disneymom4ever
03-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Has anyone done the Meal Deal ticket at Universal? (Where you buy the wristband, and get unlimited food at certain restaurants all day). We're going soon, and I was reading about it online. It seems like a good deal, just wondering what people think of it? Thanks for any info! :mickey:

Rockstar Boyfriends
03-08-2008, 07:03 PM
The worth of the Meal Deal depends on how much you think you will eat during the day. If you have bottomless stomachs and plan to eat a lot, then the Meal Deal is for you. If not, then it may not be worth it. Also, some of the restaurants on the Meal Deal are the worst places to eat in the park. If you want better tasting food, it might be better to pay for the food outright.

Personally, I would rather ride stuff than eat all day. :)

Tinkermom07
03-09-2008, 07:02 PM
I've done the meal deal the past two years, and plan on getting it again this year. We open the park and close it so it's worth it for us. At $25.00 per person, you need to fit in 3 meals or so to make it worth it. It doesn't include drinks, you have to buy a refillable cup for that. You have to watch the restaurants you choose, because having kids, we hit the hamburger places, and it got to be a little much, because it was the same food over and over, cookie for dessert. The kids are older this year, so I'll be looking at some of the other places that serve salads, or asian or something. My kids eat as much or more than an adult, so it's well worth it for us.

Disneymom4ever
03-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Thank you both for your replies. Tinkermom- My boys are beyond kid's meals also, as a matter of fact, they eat as much as my DH and I do! We plan on opening and closing the parks as well, so I'm thinking we might just try it. I think it might just be worth it. :mickey: