PDA

View Full Version : Mad Hatter & Alice

rjmdds
03-08-2008, 10:23 AM
I have an ADR for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare for the morning of our departure. I am considering cancelling it to head to the MK for a few hours before heading home. I am reluctant to cancel though because my kids love the Mad Hatter & Alice. How often do they appear near the Tea Cups? I know this would be the most likely place to find them otherwise. What are my chances of finding them out and about in the parks? BTW, we are having lunch at Askerhaus and last time we were there in '05 Alice was there. Is she still making appearances here as well??

joanna71985
03-08-2008, 01:42 PM
They are usually next to the Teacups. However, they are done before noon.

Greenlawler
03-08-2008, 04:50 PM
As far as Akershus she is mearly a replacement in case someone cannot make it, I think she is actualy lower on the list than Esmerelda who is also an alternate.

As far as the cups go I am not sur they are out every day. Joanna can correct me if she knows otherwise but from personal experiance it is not always Alice and the Hatter at the cups. Somedays its the Tweedles or the Queen. Alice can sometimes be found at the afternoon Fantasmic Meet n Greet by the hat after the parade at the Studios.

joanna71985
03-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Actually, I have almost always seen Alice and Hatter at the teacups in the mornings. The ones I haven't always seen are the Tweedles and the Queen. The Queen is rarely there, and the Tweedles are sometimes there.

rjmdds
03-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Thanks. I will take a shot at the teacups (no pun intended) before noon. The more I think about it, the more I think I will cancel the ADR for breakfast and get on elast go 'round at the MK. Thanks for the help!