PDA

View Full Version : Characters at P&P Party

Hayden's Dad
03-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey guys,
I have a pretty good idea who all is at the P&PP, but how long are they out for meet and greets? And at the dance parties will the characters stop for pictures? I am mainly interested in meetin Sebastian and Flounder. Thanks

Jozymouse
03-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Hayden's Dad, hi!!!!

When I went to the P&P in Feb 2008, I did manage to get my pic with Sebastian but not because he was posing, but because I just decided to stand next to him and my sister took about 10 pics to get one that made sense!:thumbsup: In Feb 2007, Flounder did pose but their was so many people everywhere that on my pic you only see half of myself and half of Flounder!!:D (You can see my characters pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/Jozymouse) So it really depends how crowded it is and if the character itself wants to pose or not! I beleive the characters are out all night long maybe until 11:30pm but someone out here might have more precised details about it. Enjoy the P&P!:mickey:

Kairi_7378
03-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Jozymouse, I think your character pictures are amazing! I like how you sorted them out, "Minnie through the Years," etc.

Hayden's Dad
03-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the advice Jozymouse. I love your pictures too.

joanna71985
03-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey guys,
I have a pretty good idea who all is at the P&PP, but how long are they out for meet and greets? And at the dance parties will the characters stop for pictures? I am mainly interested in meetin Sebastian and Flounder. Thanks

It depends on the character, and where they are meeting. Characters like Pocahontas and John Smith come out for about 40 minutes, but then they leave for about 25 minutes. So they are on and off. Characters like Mickey and Donald are out all night, until they finish about 11:30. They only leave for about 3 minutes every so often.

As for the dance party characters, if it is not busy they may stop for a picture, but not always. The reason they are there is to dance and interact. I have been lucky in this area, and got pictures of some of the fish, and Chip and Dale. The pictures are here:http://www.geocities.com/jrs71985/disney_characters.html

Jozymouse
03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Thank you Kairi_7378 and Hayden's Dad :) I'm glad you enjoyed my album :mickey: