PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Board anyone?

Dakota Rose
03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
With baby #2 on the way, I know DS is going to want to have something to ride on too. He's nearly too big for the sit-n-stand strollers, but the buggy board will still accomodate him. Does anyone have one of these? Reviews?

BrerGnat
03-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't have one, but I'm sure it's preferable to a 3 year old "hanging" on the handles of the stroller with his little brother in it...

The main thing that turns me off about those is that you can't fold the stroller with it attached. It's a minor thing, really, but enough that I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of taking it off and putting it back on every time.

I have found clever ways around the issue. I have a double side by side for when I NEED one, but for errands and such, I put older DS in the seat in the shopping cart and younger DS in the stroller and I push the stroller while pulling the cart. For any other time, my older son just walks. I've never missed having one, even though my kids are only 20 months apart.

BostonChic
03-08-2008, 09:32 AM
With baby #2 on the way, I know DS is going to want to have something to ride on too. He's nearly too big for the sit-n-stand strollers, but the buggy board will still accomodate him. Does anyone have one of these? Reviews?

I was wondering about getting one of these for DS(6)DS(1)will be fine with our stroller.I looked online and WOW are buggyboards expensive :eyes: I saw some on Ebay?but not to sure about a used one :confused: I am almost tempted to buy the tandem stroller at Babies r us lol DH says the oldest can walk :shrug:

threeh
03-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I LOVED my buggy board. I got it on e bay and used it for 2 WDW trips. My DD was 4 first trip and would hop on the buggy board and off we'd go. I think it was great and still sorta felt like 1 stroller. The year before I took a double stroller and that was cumbersome. Definatley like buggy board more than a double. Let me know if you have any more questions!!:thumbsup: