PDA

View Full Version : How early ressie s/b at Boma for AK day?

MemoriesByMom
03-07-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm staying at AKL and plan to eat breakfast at Boma on the day we're visiting AK. How early a ressie should I try to get in order to get to the park early enough to get decent availability for high interest rides / attractions and/or FASTPASS for them (e.g. Bug, Safari, etc) ?

As long as I'm asking, can I do:
AKL -> Trail's End for breakfast -> BB
one morning or is it too much rush rush? I'll have a car onsite so I could do it without waiting for the buses, but I'm not sure how parking would work out for Trails End.

TIA, Karen

JPL
03-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I would go as early possible the first seating I believe 7 AM and try to make it to the park by opening. I would then go to Everest Grab FPs and ride it then walk to the Safari and and get a FP.

swampfox28
03-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Get a FP for EE, ride it, and then FP KS?

If they get a FP for EE it likely will be for later that morning, right? So if they don't use it right away, can they get one for KS? I thought you could only get ONE FP at a time...

Either I'm misunderstanding your statement, or I'm even MORE confused about EVERYTHING Disney than I thought!! :blush:

JPL
03-07-2008, 07:59 PM
If you get a FP and ride it by the time you make your way over to KS your FP will most likely open up. I did this in January by the time I walked over to Africa I was able to get another FP you might have to kill a little time but you can walk down Pangani Forest Trail:thumbsup: Of course it does mean walking back to Everest relatively soon to catch your FP window.