PDA

View Full Version : BW to DTD?

Tink&Goofy
03-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Does anyone know of a quicker way to get to DTD from the BW? Last time we took the bus, and talk about the milk run! It took FOREVER to get there!! Are we better off taking the boat to the Studios, and busing it from there?

How much would it cost to take a cab?

Maleficent's Dad
03-07-2008, 08:28 AM
We have taken a cab on a few occasions. It was less than $10 in November...

I would not recommend heading to the studios and then busing it.

Most practical way is bus from BW to DTD. Not the best way, but the most practical overall.

faline
03-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Busses do not run to Downtown Disney from any of the parks.

The quickest way would be to take a cab. The cheapest way would be take the bus.

Genie1953
03-08-2008, 10:44 PM
A similar question was asked on another post and someone had a wonderful idea. They said you should just take the first bus you see going to any resort and take it. Once you get there you can take another bus to DTD. That way you get to see what another resort looks like and you get to DTD.

Jeff
03-09-2008, 09:13 AM
A similar question was asked on another post and someone had a wonderful idea. They said you should just take the first bus you see going to any resort and take it. Once you get there you can take another bus to DTD. That way you get to see what another resort looks like and you get to DTD.

I don't understand how this would be better than just waiting for the DTD bus at the Boardwalk. What am I missing?????

DisneyDudet
03-09-2008, 02:48 PM

I think the OP was asking how to get to DTD from a resort, BW. You cannot catch resort to resort buses. Your strategy would work very well for going to DTD from a park.

If you are wanting the quickest, I would say cab. We either use our rental car, or use the bus. We have found that there are more DTD buses in the evening, since the nightlife is picking up by then. We've never had a problem getting there quickly in the evening time, around 4ish.