PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Shop

DisneyFanatic11
03-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey INTERCOT members! I haven't been on here in a while, hah. :mickey:

Well, I know it's a bit far from now, but our next trip is in August. However, this time, my family and I are going to Pop Century for the first time.

We were wondering about the shop there. What kind of food do they sell there? Is it like all the other resort stores? Do they sell gallons of milk, half gallons, etc.?

Thanks so much!

Daisy712
03-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Hello,

We have stayed at Pop a number of times. It is our home base. I believe the milk, chips, beer, etc... are sold in the food court. It is all back by the donuts, fruit and cold sandwiches. You can also buy the Disney brand foods in the store. The store is great and we always find ourselves strolling around everytime we eat or get back from the bus. Enjoy.:thumbsup::bar::bar:

GrumpyFan
03-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Most of the food they sell at the food court area is in single serve snack size protions. I don't remember seeing any gallon jugs of milk, only smaller sizes.

tiaramom
03-06-2008, 07:15 PM
This is by far the best Disney Resort shop.
Most foods are sold in food court.
Which is open to like 12pm

JerseyDad
03-07-2008, 09:43 AM
....I believe that the largest size milk container that is available is a 1/2 gallon since I would guess it's the largest size that will fit in the fridge if you get one for the room.

The rest of the food selections in the POP food shop are quite nice....particularly the fruit cups and Tie-Dyed Cheesecake. There is a nice assortment of baked goods each day (pastries, muffins, rolls, etc), as well as the sandwich selections too. I was in ABSOLUTE HEAVEN when I saw that there were Prune Danish in the bakery case!!

As far as beverages the beer is a bit pricey (I always bring my own from Jersey)...but a bottle of wine is actually pretty reasonable compared to what you'll pay in a popular hotel chain.

I'm positive you'll all find something tasty in there...and all have a great time at POP. :thumbsup:

Enjoy! Enjoy!! Enjoy!!!