PDA

View Full Version : 10% at coronado?

EmmMOM2
03-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Do they still charge the 10% gratuity at the food court at Coronado springs?

Also, how does the pepper market their work...i've heard some say it's confusing the first time you go.
We WONT be on a meal plan...incase that matters

c&d
03-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I don't know if they still charge the 10% for eating in, my guess is they probably do.

As for ordering, when you arrive you tell them whether it's take out or eating in. If you take out there's no charge. We took our food out and ate on the terrace overlooking the lake, particularly in the morning for breakfast.

They will give you a card and you go to the different stations and order what you want. The station stamps the card and when you leave the cashier adds up your card and charges you.

It is confusing the first time you go. However the CM's were really helpful and explained everything to us.

Pepper Market is my favorite food court. I found, there were a lot of good choices there.

snerd475
03-06-2008, 04:53 PM
We got take out from there in December, and were charged 10%. It infuriated me, especially since it took so long for my pizza that my child's chicken nuggets were already eaten by the time I paid.

I do not like the Coronado, and the food court is only one of the reasons.

CaptSmee
03-06-2008, 07:38 PM
We got take out from there in December, and were charged 10%. It infuriated me, especially since it took so long for my pizza that my child's chicken nuggets were already eaten by the time I paid.

I do not like the Coronado, and the food court is only one of the reasons.

That's too bad. We loved Coronado Springs and just factored in the 10% w/the tip that we left. They do wait your tables, but only minorly.