PDA

View Full Version : Help me finalise my ADR's please

Jaco8
03-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm visiting in May for the first time and made the following adr's for my deluxe dining plan:
Day 1 - Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Day 2 - Ohana Breakfast
Day 2 - Hoop Dee Hoo Dinner
Day 3 - Coral Reef Lunch
Day 3 - Rose & Crowne Dinner
Day 4 - Crystal Palace Breakfast
Day 4 - Sci Fi Lunch
Day 4 - Artist Point Dinner
Day 5 - Narcoossee Dinner
Day 6 - Boma Breakfast
Day 6 - Fantasmic Dinner

That leaves me with two more TS any suggestions how I should use them, ie make more reservations, keep my dining flexible. Also any suggested changes/comments to the above will be appreciated! :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm visiting in May for the first time and made the following adr's for my deluxe dining plan:
Day 1 - Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Day 2 - Ohana Breakfast
Day 2 - Hoop Dee Hoo Dinner
Day 3 - Coral Reef Lunch
Day 3 - Rose & Crowne Dinner
Day 4 - Crystal Palace Breakfast
Day 4 - Sci Fi Lunch
Day 4 - Artist Point Dinner
Day 5 - Narcoossee Dinner
Day 6 - Boma Breakfast
Day 6 - Fantasmic Dinner

That leaves me with two more TS any suggestions how I should use them, ie make more reservations, keep my dining flexible. Also any suggested changes/comments to the above will be appreciated! :thumbsup:

;) I wouldn't leave them open, nowadays it seems like TS are hard to get into without an ADR...also, to get more for my buck I would choose two more dinner reservations.

There are so many choices, LeCellier being the most obvious for Epcot or even Biergarten..I wouldn't suggest another at HS, but what about something at Downtown Disney like Raglan Road or Wolfgang Pucks' and I've heard good things about Yak and Yeti at Animal Kingdom....if it were me I would choose LeCellier and Raglan Road

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Oops, I should say two more lunches instead of breakfast because you already have your dinners set.

tennantsrwe
03-06-2008, 01:23 PM
I, too, wouldn't leave any TS open. I've had friends try that and ended up not being able to use the TS credits.....they had to opt for CS instead. May is a busier time so ressies are reccommended, IMHO. I say try Whispering Canyon Cafe @ FWL. It is our FAV, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. The Banana Dust Bowl desert is amazing! I tell everyone how wonderful it was. We will be going back at least once our next trip. Also I think Chef Mickey's would be good. I've heard great reviews about it as well. We tried getting in there last trip but weren't able to, we will be trying it next time. Our neighbors always make a stop there, they say it's the best buffet in the World. Hope these help!

Jaco8
03-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm looking to use it for either lunch in MK or nearby resort, breakfast in EPCOT or nearby resort:), lunch in AK.

SBETigg
03-06-2008, 01:32 PM
It depends on what your plans are for any given day. We enjoy the Grand Floridian Cafe (B,L,D) or the San Angel Inn for lunch. You could try the Plaza in the MK for lunch if you're in that area.

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-06-2008, 01:50 PM
:blush: Although it gets mixed reviews, we plan to eat at Tony's for lunch at our next visit to MK

Jaco8
03-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Ok so I have narrowed it down to
Lunch at choice between MK A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table, The Plaza, Whispering Canyons and Liberty Tree.

Breakfast I'm still struggling with options at the moment I looking at Princess Storybook Dining and any other suggestions:confused:

TheDuckRocks
03-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Where are you staying? The Poly has a great breakfast at the Kona Cafe and at Port Orleans Riverside you can't beat Boatwright's (my personal Disney World favorite breakfast.....love those sweet potato pancakes!)

Hull-onian
03-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Ok so I have narrowed it down to
Lunch at choice between MK A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table, The Plaza, Whispering Canyons and Liberty Tree.

Breakfast I'm still struggling with options at the moment I looking at Princess Storybook Dining and any other suggestions:confused:

Cindy's Royal Table has to be paid in advance. It is pricey. I like Liberty Tree. It is small and really family oriented. You won't have travel a long distance. For breakfast, one day, we are going to Kona Cafe. It gets rave reviews.

Jeff G
03-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Looking at it I would guess you need a lunch or breakfast.

A place that has great lunches that tend to not be so heavy is the Kona Cafe. We ate there last year at it was our absolute favorite of the trip. I here they have a great breakfast as well.

Whispering Canyon is a fun dining experience with decent food.

If you trek towards Epcot a great place for lunch would be Biergarten. The food is great and the eperince is fun.

Just a few ideas.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
They sound great except for Sci-Fi....I don't know if you've eaten there before but I didn't like it. Our food was cold and bland.....reminded me of really bad cafeteria food.

Please let us know how you like this dining plan. I'm thinking about trying it later this year and am wondering if it's worth it and if you end up with too many left over credits.

Have fun! Look forward to your thoughts on your choices.