PDA

View Full Version : French Quarter?

speedmouse93
03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey planning on going in December and staying at French Quarter. Did anyone stay there? If so how was it? Would you recommend it? Its going to be me and my friend and his parents.

RockChalkKimball
03-05-2008, 07:59 PM
We stayed there in Jan. of this year. It was terrific. We have stayed at Riverside several times, so I was afraid I would be disappointed. I wasn't at all. It is nice and small, fun theming and pool and the food court had lots of variety. The boat to DTD is a plus. It is also a quick walk to POR. We got off the boat there one night and had dinner in the food court and then walked back. I would definately go back again.

WinnieThePooh
03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
I stayed there last September. It is very nice and everything is close to walk to. Be sure to stop by and listen to Elliott Dyson sing at the bar, I believe its Thursday through Saturday nites. He is very good!! The only thing I didnt like was there seem to be alot of smoking areas. We seemed to be always dodging the smoke. You can take the boat to DTD and that is a very nice ride and a easy 5-10 minute walk to Riverside. Enjoy your trip

BostonChic
03-05-2008, 08:43 PM
We absolutely loved this resort :thumbsup:
The pool was fun.Food court was good/clean
The Boat to Downtown Disney was very relaxing :cloud9: My family and I would stay there again :mickey:

garymacd
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
You'll love it. We love it so much, we keep going back.

Darbylew
03-05-2008, 09:53 PM
We love the POFQ. It is a small resort. The
food court is good. The pool is great. We like
the theme. We love the boat to DTD. We are
going there the first of April for a week. :thumbsup:

swampfox28
03-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Our FAVORITE resort (so far!!)

Be sure to ride the boat to Downtown Disney. That was SO MUCH FUN!

The resort is quaint, and spread out just enough to give people space - but not make it hard to navigate.

It's very pretty, too.

You'll love it!

-Sarah

#1donaldfan
03-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Both Port Orleans are great....Riverside and FQ.....you'll have a great time..:mickey:

Kairi_7378
03-06-2008, 07:36 AM
I enjoyed our stay at the French Quarter. It's in a great location. The theming is well executed. The food court is a little rowdy in the morning, but that is all in the theme of the resort. We had a very nice 3rd floor room overlooking one of the courtyards. It was great!

RoosMomKanga
03-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Just returned a few weeks ago and loved it!:thumbsup: