PDA

View Full Version : Question about ME????

ldc12377
03-05-2008, 04:58 PM
I really didn't know where is to post this question so sorry if it's in the wrong place. I have a question about ME.

We are planning a trip in June. Usually we drive down but this time we may by flying:secret:...I found a really great deal on tickets!!:D Anyway, our package starts on June 4 but the airline tickets are a lot cheaper if we fly out on June 3. We already have room-only reservations for Pop on June 3 and then we move to Poly on June 4. Will ME still pick us up at the airport if we don't have a package on June 3? Or will we have to find our own way to Pop? We have never flown before so I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. On flight on the 3rd also get in a little later than I'd like (around 4:00) so if ME will still get us to the hotel and we can stay a Pop for the first night, then we won't have to "waste" a whole days ticket for only a half a day in the parks. Has anyone else done this before? I know it sounds like a lot of trouble but it should work better for us than driving the whole trip.

caryrae
03-05-2008, 05:25 PM
I think as long as you are staying at a Disney Resort you can use ME. look here http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/magicalexpress/default.asp

This is from the FAQ section.
Is Disney’s Magical Express only available to Guests who’ve purchased air through the Walt Disney Travel Company? Or only to Guests traveling on a package?
No. Disney’s Magical Express is a service available to all guests staying at a Disney Resort, irrespective of whether they have purchased a package or booked air through the Walt Disney Travel Company, directly with the airline, or through another channel.

Piglet822
03-05-2008, 09:53 PM
DME is available to all WDW owned resort guests, you don't have to book a package. You do need reservations to use the service though.
As soon as you have your flight info go ahead and book your DME ressies - shortly before your trip you'll receive a packet in the mail with all your DME info and some luggage tags as well.