PDA

View Full Version : May 18th Ice Cream Parlor Meet

dolphinmickey9170
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM
I just wanted to keep track of who will be joining our mini meet on the 18th of May in front of the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. Let us know if you would like to join us and I will add you to the list. I look forward to meeting more intercotee's!!

The meet will be at 8pm. We'll get ice cream, in small groups so we don't lose our curbside seating, then we plan to watch Spectro @ 9 and Wishes @ 10.

The group, so far is as follows:

Tygger7 ? (Now doing HDDR?) Might miss us
DisneyWhirled
DWHubby
dolphinmickey9170
FlaTinkRAMESAM and Emma-Sue too!!
Tiggerlovr9000
tiggermania

I know this was going in another thread, however, most everyone in that thread will be leaving before the 18th, so I wanted this meet to be in a separate topic. I hope its okay with the Mods. :blush:

BethieTink
03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Missed it by 1 day!! I leave on the 17th. Piffle. Maybe next time. Have fun!!

DWHUBBY
03-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Well Kristen,

Looks like it will be just us. Great...no lines no waiting...and maybe a waiter we can actually understand (Nigel) !! It was great seeing you guys this weekend and let the countdown continue...T-54 and counting.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-23-2008, 11:07 PM
We can come over for the evening! Count us in (me and DD3: Emma-Sue)!

Yay fun!

dolphinmickey9170
03-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Well Kristen,

Looks like it will be just us. Great...no lines no waiting...and maybe a waiter we can actually understand (Nigel) !! It was great seeing you guys this weekend and let the countdown continue...T-54 and counting.

Hey John, it was great seeing you guys too. I had a blast. T minus 51 and counting. (Sorry Nigel, I agree with John, uhhhh? WHAT?)

Looks like we have another disney fan joining us!! Yay!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-05-2008, 02:04 PM
From what I am reading on another thread, we may have lost Tygger7? Is that to be correct?

Anyone else.....please join us!! We'll have a blast!:mickey::mickey:

kakn7294
04-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Can I come? Pleassssse? It's my weekend to work, but maybe they won't miss me. Let's see... $228 for a roundtrip ticket on SW, $76 for a single-day WDW ticket, $112 for a single night at Pop since there are no flights home after Spectro and Wishes, $3 for the ice cream cone, $??? for souvenirs (I know it's only I day but a girl's gotta shop!) for a grand total of somewhere in the ballpark of $500. Yeah, it would be worth it!

DisneyWhirled
04-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Can I come? Pleassssse? It's my weekend to work, but maybe they won't miss me. Let's see... $228 for a roundtrip ticket on SW, $76 for a single-day WDW ticket, $112 for a single night at Pop since there are no flights home after Spectro and Wishes, $3 for the ice cream cone, $??? for souvenirs (I know it's only I day but a girl's gotta shop!) for a grand total of somewhere in the ballpark of $500. Yeah, it would be worth it!

Kathy-I so wish you could join us!!!

dolphinmickey9170
04-14-2008, 03:17 PM

Kathy-I so wish you could join us!!!

Kathy, I so wish you could join us as well. What a blast the three of us girls would have. Hey....that gives me an idea. Why not do a girls trip sometime? Think about it. Yeah, like my family would let me go without them, what was I thinking. However, we could have a girls "day" during a trip. That would be fun wouldn't it??

DisneyWhirled
04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
OOO..that would be fun!

Tiggerlovr9000
04-15-2008, 03:09 PM
I am going to try to make it with dh, 2 dds and ds. I cannot wait to go to my first meet..:mickey::mickey::mickey:

DisneyWhirled
04-15-2008, 04:07 PM
I am going to try to make it with dh, 2 dds and ds. I cannot wait to go to my first meet..:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Looking forward to meeting you and your family, Tracey!

Tiggerlovr9000
04-16-2008, 03:06 AM
Thanks I am looking forward to meeting you too,

kakn7294
04-19-2008, 11:58 AM
A girl's day sounds like fun! Of course you know that I can't get away from Phil and the kids for a girl's only trip but I might be able to get away just for a day. We'll have to see how that works out sometime.

tiggermania
04-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone I'm going to say I may be able to make it to this one. I'll have to work that morning but should be off in time to head over for a little bit. It's been a long time since I met up with any of my intercotee's sounds like fun.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-28-2008, 09:04 PM
UPDATED!!:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-29-2008, 02:08 AM
I MIGHT be able to make it if my convention ends early enough. It should wrap up around 6 but I might have to stay and help clean up/break down.

dolphinmickey9170
04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
I MIGHT be able to make it if my convention ends early enough. It should wrap up around 6 but I might have to stay and help clean up/break down.

Oh, we sure hope so! This is going to be some great fun!! I hope it's a fun convention, my friend is going to one at Coronado for medical stuff. FUN FUN FUN!!

Hope to see you there.:mickey:

DWHUBBY
04-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Howdy Capt'n

We'll save a spot on the curb for you and I promise I won't eat all the ice cream...at least not yet. Is it me or do the last 2 weeks before a trip just d..r..a..g.. Hopefully meet you soon.:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
05-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Anyone else want to join us? We should have a great time!! Just show up, don't be shy, we are all family. I have met two really awesome families doing this. I can't wait.

1 day, 9 hours til we leave!!:mickey: