PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Decorations

Terk24
03-05-2008, 10:33 AM
When does all of the holiday hoopla usually begin? (I hate asking when its not even spring yet :ack:) We would like to tie our trip into seeing this for the first time.

DizNee143
03-05-2008, 10:45 AM
mid november usually...
i know when my parents where there the last two years...usually around the 12th -15th or so...they said they would go to bed and when they woke up it was like christmas..lol..but some things go up even sooner..
also i know when we were there this year...we were there from nov 4-10th..
i know we went to MK one day and they still had halloween decorations up..we went back two days later and there were christmas decorations up!! its freaky how fast they do it!!!

Marilyn Michetti
03-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't know the exact date, but they're really worth seeing. We go the first or second week of Dec.:tree:

sillyolbear
03-05-2008, 12:15 PM
The past few years they have begun putting up the Christmas decorations shortly after Halloween with most of it done by Thanksgiving at the latest.

Soul_Power
03-10-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm glad I did a search on "Christmas decorations" before posting a new topic!

I'm hoping to plan a December 2009 trip (probably during the first week of December based on what I've been reading), and I'm glad to hear that I'll be able to enjoy the decorations!

It's so far from now and not even a confirmed trip, but I'm excited!

tennantsrwe
03-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Hello again!
My understanding is the Holiday Hooplah 'officially' gets in full swing around Thanksgiving. Check out the Very Merry Christmas party if you go...it's great! :mickey:

McGoofy
03-11-2008, 05:07 AM
We were there during the last week of October into the first week of November this past fall. Each day we saw more and more Christmas decorations go up. I think all the events started really early this past year, like around the second or third week of November. There are so many things to do at the holidays and the decorations are beautiful. Have fun planning!