PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo- How does this work?

Disneymom4ever
03-05-2008, 09:43 AM
We are going to the 7:15 pm show coming up, and we have Cat. 1 seats. When we made the ADR, the girl said we don't have assigned seats, it's first come first served on tables in that section. I'm wondering, what time do we need to be there to make sure and get a decent table? In one way it's good, we got the last Cat.1 ADR, so our chances are even with everyone else, but just how early should we be there? Anyone been lately? Thanks for the help!:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-05-2008, 11:00 AM
This must have changed since we last went to HDD.

In our case, we picked up our tickets to the dinner/show at the resort, and it already had our table number on it. I believe they told us to be there 45 minutes early, and we were, but it was a fairly long wait!

me...
03-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Unless they changed it in the past 2 months since I have been there are assigned seating. When you pick up your tickets to the show it has a table number on it for the seater to seat you. Cat 1 seats are awesome seats! Enjoy the show it really is a blast : ) And Enjoy the Sangria hehehe

MickeyChick
03-05-2008, 12:42 PM
When we were there at the end of January, the tables were assigned when you made your ADR and they "billed" it to your account. You could get there at 7:15 and save yourself the annoyingly long wait outside and still have the same table.

Disneymom4ever
03-05-2008, 01:31 PM
I know, see, now I'm confused. The CM was so excited for me, because I had gotten the last table, but not to worry, we were all on an even playing field (as she called it), so not to worry. "Just get there early, to get a good table." I wonder if it's something new. I might have to make a call on this one. :confused:

pox24
03-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Haven't seen the show in a couple of years, can I go with you?:secret:

me...
03-05-2008, 04:21 PM
I know, see, now I'm confused. The CM was so excited for me, because I had gotten the last table, but not to worry, we were all on an even playing field (as she called it), so not to worry. "Just get there early, to get a good table." I wonder if it's something new. I might have to make a call on this one. :confused:

Maybe she was some how thinking about Mickey's Backyard BBQ??? Thats the only explanation I can give. Because if seats were free for all what would keep someone with cat 2 seats from sitting in cat 1 it doesn't make sense. I'd call back just in case