PDA

View Full Version : Is this true?!

sillydisneymommy
03-05-2008, 09:41 AM
I just read on another site that Disney World is discontinuing the Little Ones' Travel Time (Magical Beginnings). That would be so disappointing as we have been taking advantage of the early hour and the concerts for the past couple of years. We really enjoyed it and I don't see why they would discontinue such a successful plan. :confused:

Mickey91
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
I noticed on the WDW website that they have their free upgrade to waterparks and more ticket special listed under a title of "Fun with Little Ones". I haven't seen any of the Play House Disney concerts listed as they usually do for the event in Sept. so it may just be another way to advertise their special.
Also, is the website you mentioned usually accurate in their rumers? I can't imagine Intercot not having this announced if it is an official done deal. I would write to Disney and tell them your concerns. It is still a while away and maybe, if enough people write in, it would make a difference.
My children aren't Little Ones anymore:( but we usually travel during that time with free dining. It seemed to be a huge success! Good luck on it returning.:mickey:

joanna71985
03-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I believe it is unfortunately.

OhToodles!
03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh no! I hope that's not true. We're going during the time it would be offered and I was really looking forward to it. I really hope it's not true.

Figment!
03-05-2008, 11:35 AM
At this point in time, there is no evidence that the program has been discontinued other than a very vague announcment on another unofficial site.

It appears (based on some related comments) that some may be jumping to this conclusion due to September hours being released with no dates set for Magical Beginnings, however; this was the case last year.

In 2007, Magical Beginnings Dates were announced in segments from April through July 2007.

Until we pass that time period with no announcment of dates or an announcment direct from Walt Disney World stating the cancellation, a definitive conclusion can not be reached.

If an announcment is made (one way or the other) we will post it on the INTERCOT.