PDA

View Full Version : DisneyDreamin's Quest

trackbarroness
03-05-2008, 07:56 AM
You guys who did the quest last night what did you think of it? Would someone who has never been to WDW be able to answer the questions? Is there anything that needs changing? The maze is part of it, and I was wondering on a scale of 0 through 10, was it easy, moderate, or difficult to navigate through it, or a combination of everything? :D And what did you think of the Space ride as an additition to the maze? I think I can think of one of the questions that might need to have a hint added to it, to lesson the confusion.

Chescat
03-05-2008, 05:55 PM
I didn't like having to do the pirates battle part. And for some reason, some girl kept taking all my clams before I could get them. So spent 20 mins doing that. :mad:

Things really got out of hand, when JP decided to take the clams to pay for his magic fund, we definitely didn't get any. What you get JP about 15 credits for all that. :thedolls:

trackbarroness
03-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Are we still getting double points from both capture the flag and ship battle? I noticed that when you play ship battle you earned more points then with capture the flag. Or was it just on tuesday? can it be worded that either capture the flag or ship batte can be played or it has to be one of the other?:confused:

Chescat
03-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Its suppose to be Capture the flag is on Tuesdays and Battle is on Thursdays for double points.

Hmm, me thinks she's making us suffer on purpose with the pirate game in her quest. :thedolls:

chrisb26
03-06-2008, 12:17 PM
I thought your quest was pretty good the questions about WDW were not difficult at all. Some advice on other questions though would be to revise the way the clam question is said. I'm not sure if there is a picture or not but it was difficult to figure out where you meant us to go. Although I don't remember the entire question right now. Another question I think needs to be fixed is the one where you said go visit Captain Blackheart. That question actually wanted you to earn credits not visit him. Me and Jp probably spent 10 minutes clicking and searching for something in that room :D you can change the question where you can make it so it only needs you to click on him.

Other then those two questions I thought the quest was great! :thumbsup: