PDA

View Full Version : 180 days finally here!! I Just made my ADRs! AGAIN!!

Mickey91
03-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Wow!!! What a day! I got up early to be on the phone with Disney Dining at 7AM and got all my ressies taken care of!! :mickey: Made out my fun itinerary with all the little confirmation numbers and had a great day knowing it was all taken care of!:mickey:

Then I came home and found the newly, finally listed MK park hours and realized they are going to (I think and hope) have a MNSSHP while we're there!! A whole week earlier!!!:mpumpkin::bat::mpumpkin:I am so excited I can't stand it!! Only problem is we are supposed to be at EPCOT dining at the Coral Reef! Well, after much switching around and me monopolizing yet another dining reservation cast member, I finally have it all set!! MNSSHP!!! I can't believe it!!:mpumpkin::jack::joy:

Jared
03-04-2008, 11:32 PM
I've never seen so many smiley faces in one post! ;)

Congratulations on finally making your reservations! Now all you have to do is wait six months!

:tasty:

SBETigg
03-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Very exciting! It always feels that much more real once I have the ADRs done. Congratulations!

Mickey91
03-05-2008, 09:40 AM
I've never seen so many smiley faces in one post! ;)

Congratulations on finally making your reservations! Now all you have to do is wait six months!

:tasty:
Yes. The waiting is the hard part! But, I have a series of little dates to look forward to. :mickey: Thanks!