PDA

View Full Version : Tell me all about the Beach Club

Dopey's Girl
03-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Hi all! Just got back from FW and it's on to planning the next trip!

I am taking my roommate and her soon to be 7 year old to WDW for their first ever trip this October 15-19...not nearly long enough, I know, but since she is in school, and they don't deal with heat very well, this was one of the only non summer, non holiday times we could go.

I just booked BC and I'm really excited. I have only stayed at on deluxe, and can't wait to try another. I'm on a mission to try all the resorts now! Can you all share your favorites from this one?

Thanks!!

Pirate Granny
03-04-2008, 10:45 PM
STORM-A-LONG-BAY...STORM-A-LONG-BAY...
the pool that is shared with the YC is Wonderful for people of all ages...and the walk to EPCOT is wonderful...depending where you are you can see the Illiminations from your room or the bridge outside the BC.
Enjoy...I'm jealous
:pirate:

playdead88
03-05-2008, 06:06 AM
i agree our fave about the beach club is stormalong bay! the next best thing is how close you are to epcot - its like a 5 min walk - you won't be disappointed - have a great time :mickey:

BigBaloo
03-05-2008, 12:44 PM
It's a great place. Not only are you extremely close to Epcot, but also to the Boardwalk. As the other posters said Stormalong Bay is awesome. Beaches n Cream is not be missed. BC/YC & Poly are my 2 favorite resorts...