PDA

View Full Version : Diznee_Buzz & Gang - Day 1a

diznee_buzz
03-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Cast:

Me - 32 (7 wks preggo)
DH - 33
DS - 3

I just wrote a really long trip report for Day 1a and it got eaten, so some info may be lost here. :confused:

Woke up Thurs 2/28 around 7am feeling pretty good - first time in 2 weeks! We packed up our things at the Clarion and headed to the Wilderness Lodge :pine: to check-in. We couldn't beleive our room was ready, and even better - it had an amazing view of Cinderella's Castle!:mickey3:

We unpacked some things and headed off to Epcot. I stopped by Guest Relations to get a new Annual Pass (my wallet was stolen a few months ago) and into Epcot we went - right at 9am. Got a stroller, then stopped by the Character Greet near Innoventions while DH grabbed FP for Soarin'. Rode Spaceship Earth, then I grabbed a FP for TT while DH and DS played in the exit area at SE. Rode Soarin' - my DS first time. We were nervous about his reaction, and he made no facial expressions during the ride, but at the end said "I liked that - can we do it again?" So we said SURE and grabbed more FP. We headed to TT for another first for DS - the same reaction - no facial expressions, but at the end said "That was fun!" We went back to Soarin' and rode it a 2nd time. I can't believe how well our times worked out with our fast passes. We spent some time at the Land and at TT both times letting DS do the KidCot stations - he loved these, by the way! :thumbsup: We then decided to give the thrill rides a break so we headed to The Seas to spend some time before going to San Angel Inn for our 1:30 ADRs. :marg: (No margarita for me, though!) After lunching, we rode the Gran Fiesta Tour, did the Kidcot table at Mexico, then headed back to Innoventions for DS to complete his FW Kidcot, and get his free poster at Guest Relations! A quick stop at the Art of Disney store to get my free lithograph, and it was 3pm and we were ready for a break, so we headed back to the WL.

poohbearlover15
03-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Thats great that your DS liked Soarin' and test track so much! Look forward to reading more!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
What a fun day! Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

tinkerbell04
03-05-2008, 12:30 PM
That's great that everything worked out so well time wise! sounds like a great day, maybe just being in Disney made you feel better in the morning, you should probably stay there for your whole first trimester!:mickey:

RedheadWriter
03-05-2008, 02:57 PM
great day!

pdrlkr
03-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Bethis26fan
03-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Sounds like a great start to your trip.

faline
03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
The morning sickness decided to take a hiatus just in time for your Epcot day! Fun day!

wilshade
03-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the report and glad that you had a good time!

BluewaterBrad
03-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Great report. Tell us more!!:mickey:

wdwgrl377
03-11-2008, 04:47 PM
What a great Trip Report! I'm glad to hear that your DS enjoyed Soarin' & TT!!! That's really cool!!

thanks for posting! Look forward to reading more!