PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan

pabef601
03-04-2008, 04:16 PM
We are traveling this time without DS 17. It will be just me, DH and DD10. We eat mostly counter service and a couple of nice meals. We have ADR's for Ohana and Restaurant Marakesh. Should we have done the DDP or will we come out cheaper this way?

Jared
03-04-2008, 05:32 PM
If you only have reservations for two table service restaurants, you do not need the Disney Dining Plan. Remember that with the plan, you are entitled to one table service restaurant every day. Since you're only eating at 'Ohana and Restaurant Marrakesh, you're much better off paying for food separately.

playdead88
03-04-2008, 05:53 PM
yeah we looked into this ourselves - we eat mostly counter service and order groceries from gardengrocer.com - it just didn't add up for us to get the DDP but if you decide to eat TS every night it would be an incredible savings :mickey:

hyper71
03-05-2008, 05:48 PM
We are not sure if we want the deluxe dining package or not. We have never used either one, but have only been to Disney one time. I know that we shared alot last time and would not perfer to skimp that much. Any suggestions?

disneydeb
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Welcome Stacey!

Deluxe Dining Plan? I think that would be too much food for me, but maybe not for you! Eat up , girl!

Jared
03-05-2008, 09:42 PM
We are not sure if we want the deluxe dining package or not. We have never used either one, but have only been to Disney one time. I know that we shared alot last time and would not perfer to skimp that much. Any suggestions?
Stacey, the regular plan is too much food for me, so I can't imagine trying the deluxe. If you've only visited Disney once, you'll probably want to spend more time in the parks and less time eating. I recommend trying the regular Disney Dining Plan this trip and considering the deluxe next time.