PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP & Parades only time characters dressed for Holidays?

Gooftroop5
03-04-2008, 01:41 PM
We are going to be at WDW from the day after Thanksgiving through the 1st week of December. I was wondering if only during the parades and MVMCP the charatcers dressed in Christmas outfits? Also other than the Parade is there a chance to get a picture with Goofy dressed as Santa. He is my favorite. Dh even had someone when they went he worked with pick up Goofy dresses as Santa stuffed animal. We were dating at the time so it was 15 years or so ago. We are hoping to go to MVMCP while we are there. Thank you.

like2workout
03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
i'm not sure when disney changes the character's outfits to Christmas outfits, but some will wear them during the season. i went the 2nd week of dec. in 07 and did see goofy dressed as santa clause in animal kingdom in camp minnie/mickey. all of the characters on the character trails had on Christmas outfits then (mickey, minnie, donald, and goofy), as well as several other characters around the park. some of my friends went about 2-3 weeks prior to that (late november) and goofy and the other characters on the character trails were in their traditional safari outfits. maybe someone will be able to tell you the exact time that the outfits change.

joanna71985
03-04-2008, 03:27 PM
We are going to be at WDW from the day after Thanksgiving through the 1st week of December. I was wondering if only during the parades and MVMCP the charatcers dressed in Christmas outfits? Also other than the Parade is there a chance to get a picture with Goofy dressed as Santa. He is my favorite. Dh even had someone when they went he worked with pick up Goofy dresses as Santa stuffed animal. We were dating at the time so it was 15 years or so ago. We are hoping to go to MVMCP while we are there. Thank you.

I believe the beginning of Nov the characters in Camp Minnie-Mickey start wearing the Christmas outfits. Same for the Pooh characters in the Character Landing at AK.

As for Santa Goofy, he was in Camp Minnie-Mickey. But I'm not sure if Goofy is there anymore. I don't know what they will do this year.

jpH/keD
03-04-2008, 03:33 PM
We went the whole week of Thanksgiving in 07 and lots of characters were in Christmas attire. We did not go to Camp Minnie-Mickey in AK but I heard Santa Goofy was there. We did see him in the parade. Also at LTT Goofy has a Christmas scarf on. Have fun!! It was beautiful that time of year! :thumbsup:

Jozymouse
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM
At HS, in early December, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Stitch all had xmas outfits on. Also, as mentionned above, the AK characters had xmas outfits on (Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Stitch and Lilo). The only one that wasnt too decked out for xmas was Donald. He had his regular safari outfit on but with a few decorations on his safari hat. Santa Goofy was at AK and also out at a dance party during the MVMCP.