PDA

View Full Version : Milk at the Wilderness Lodge

DreaminofDisney24
03-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Is there a place (like the resort store) to buy milk? Or should we put that in our grocery order?

baby minnie's mommy
03-04-2008, 12:54 PM
How much do you need? They'll have single portion cartons of milk. The deluxe resorts usually have a refrigerator section with individual size milks and juices, cold snacks, etc. at the counter service eatery. :mickey:
If you need whole milk, though, you may need to get that elsewhere, as they'll probably have a lower fat choice at the resort.

sloslo
03-04-2008, 01:00 PM
You can get milk, etc. at Goodings. It's a supermarket at the Crossroads of Lake Buena Vista, right outside Hotel Plaza Blvd. Actually, it's pretty much across the street from the Doubletree. You can also take a ride to Walmart on 535. If your room has a refrigerator, you can stock up for your whole trip.

#1donaldfan
03-04-2008, 01:01 PM
I would think WL would have the qt size's as POR has 'em at the store....it's worth a call to see, I'd think.....good luck to you !!:mickey:

vicster
03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
WL does have a store where you can purchase milk and the rooms have a fridge.

SgtTigger
03-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Yes they so have milk at the store in Wilderness Lodge it is called The Mercantile.

They have all sizes from individual to half gallons and I think they even had gallons....

:cop: :tigger:

BigRedDad
03-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Here is a tip: go down to the petting zoo, find one of those healthy goat or cows, squeeze the udders a bit, and get some free milk.

Sorry. I am in a weird mood this morning. I thought this would be funny. You can get milk at the shops at the resorts or the counter service places.

wendy*darling
03-05-2008, 08:19 AM
All of the DVC resorts (WL included) have a fairly extensive refrigerated and frozen food section, plus dry goods (bread, pasta, cereal, canned and baked goods, etc.) since the DVC members have full kitchens in their villas. By no means are they a full Publix supermarket, but they do offer a decent selection.

You can get milk in several sizes and varieties, as well as juice, soda, beer, wine, etc. :thumbsup:

The Mercantile is located just off the main lobby, and the grocery section is in the back part of the store.