PDA

View Full Version : AP with DDP Package Quest?

poohbear12880
03-04-2008, 11:49 AM
I just booked the DDP using my AP at the Yacht Club in April. I just got my confirmation in the mail, and in addition to my meals, it also says that I have a $15 gift certificate to Planet Hollywood and a free gift at PH..
Has anyone used this before? I know that AP get a discount at PH, but I've never been there before..
Thank you!

tennantsrwe
03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
We ate at PH in Dec 2005 b/c it was listed as part of the DDP for DTD...not very many other TS eateries there that our young daughter liked. The atmosphere is neat and overall the food was ok. Nothing really to rave about, but no complaints either. They have some exclusions other than alcohol...I can't exactly remember what they are now but you should be able to find out if you contact Disney Dining, it might also be on the Dining section here. The service was subpar....that is the main reason we won't go back there. Our waitress was very unattentive and verged on being rude. And the free gift was a plastic mug at the time...they retailed for around $5.00 in the gift shop. Overall, it was an ok experience. Like I said, due to the service we don't plan on making this a must do stop on our trips.