PDA

View Full Version : New postage stamps

i'm grumpy
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Has anyone heard when they will be on sale? :)

whistlewhileyouwork
03-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I am waiting too....its the 5th of the 5 part series.....please post if you find out. :mickey:

trublueeyore
03-04-2008, 04:06 PM
As of today (3-4-08) the usps has no release date listed on their website. But you can see what the new stamps look like. Here is their description of them.

"With the help of some of Walt Disney’s famous animated characters, these four stamps, scheduled to be the fifth and final in the Art of Disney series, illustrate the theme of imagination. Art director Terrence McCaffrey of Leesburg, VA, joined a design team that included artist Peter Emmerich of Yonkers, NY, and creative director Dave Pacheco of Burbank, CA, to create four stamps featuring:

Mickey Mouse as Steamboat Willie.
Princess Aurora and her helpers Flora, Fauna and Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty.
Pongo and one of his pups from 101 Dalmatians.
Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book. "

I think they are beautiful and I can't wait until they come out!

*goofy'sgirls*
03-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I read it's supposed to be August 16th 2008. I also know the series has Steamboat Willy, Sleeping Beauty and the 3 faires, Baloo and Mowgli and 101 Dalmations. They are really cute. By the way does anyone know where I can find the Postage Stamp 500 piece Puzzles. I have 2 but are still missing the others. Let me know if you find them. Thanks.

i'm grumpy
03-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks. Haven't seen the puzzles.