PDA

View Full Version : Free dining question..

goofiecrazy
03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
The last couple of years they have offered free dining in Sept.When i nthe month does it start and how long does it last?We might be going this coming Sept. and if they offer it again it would really help us out.What are the chances that it will happen again?

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
03-03-2008, 10:24 PM
The past years it has been mid August to late September. Jury is still out if they will offer it again this year. The announcement (if there is one) should be in early April sometime. They will give Disney Visa cardholders a few days to book before opening it up to the general public.

Hope that helped.

crazeedizneefinatic
03-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Anyone's guess at this point. I hope they do so that you can take advantage of it. We used the bounceback program in Sept '07 for this coming sept/oct trip. Good luck!

goofiecrazy
03-04-2008, 07:55 AM
I figured if it was offered the last 2,3 years they might continue it for this coming Sept..It seems to be a great thing for some people.I will be wishing that it comes again in Sept..

DisneyorBust
03-04-2008, 08:04 AM
We are anticipating the same announcement. We are booked for September, but if the free dining isn't offered we may move our vacation.
Being the optimist I know the offer is planned for April!

jszczur5
03-05-2008, 12:46 AM
We are anticipating the same announcement. We are booked for September, but if the free dining isn't offered we may move our vacation.
Being the optimist I know the offer is planned for April!

It's almost as if I wrote this reply myself.
We are also hopefully counting on Free Dining again this year. The suspected timing (based on the bounceback dates we were offered and declined) isn't as good as previous years, but we are willing to be flexible and make it work. We are even willing to pay for the DDP for the first two days (Aug. 28 and 29) before Free Dining starts on the 30th. Again, assuming these are the dates offered. I have been making my ADR's all week, so I really am optimistic!!