PDA

View Full Version : Is All Kid's Mac N Cheese the same @ WDW?

LeeAnn
03-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Last year my kids had Mac N Cheese @ Chef Mickey and they loved it. It could be that is Mickey shaped. During the next days, with limited kids menu choice, they had Mac N Cheese and did NOT like it.

I thought that it was the same throught out WDW. I once saw some TV Program about WDW Food and the mentioned that it was kid tested so it may be the best tasting Mac N Cheese so I assumed it was all the same.

Is there a difference? If so which have a better quality for kids (not fancy kind for adults)?

Also, with WDW health kick, have they made any changes to Mac N Cheese? Do they still have it? Or it the same as 5/07?

Looking at menus, worrying if I should avoid Mac N Cheese.

Thanks.

JPL
03-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I can't really speak from first hand experience but I have heard that some place the chefs prepare it a little better. I know they all pretty much use the same recipe but they are some slight variations.

TheRustyScupper
03-04-2008, 09:57 AM
1) Yes, there are different Mac-n-Cheese recipes.
2) You cannot determine ahead of time which recipe is used.

Marilyn Michetti
03-04-2008, 10:07 AM
We don't usually eat mac 'n cheese at home, but I never pass it up at the Crystal Palace. Maybe it's because we're kids at WDW.:D

mudpuppysmom
03-04-2008, 10:10 AM
I can say that the mac & cheese at Jiko is WAY different than what they have in the parks!! It's WAY better!!!