PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba tix difficult to get?

princessjojo
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
So we finally broke into the double digits and I have made more plans for our trip. But I was almost adament on going to see La Nouba again. We loved it the first time we saw it and wanted to share it with my DSis and her family. Well it's 9 of us going and when I phoned to get tickets, the only thing they had together was front and center. Sorry, my last name is not Godrocks, Trump, or Gates. All I wanted was tickets in Cat 2. This was the gist of our conversation:

"I was instructed by your website to call your number for quantities of 9 or more. I want 9 tickets, cat 2, please for June 12, 9pm."

"I have none available except front & center. How would you like to pay for that?"

"No thank-you. Can I get one set of 4 and one set of 5 in cat 2, same date and time?"

"Would you like front and center?"

"No thank-you. I don't need both of the sets together."

She had nothing to offer me other than front and center. So I went online to order my tickets myself as 2 orders, one of 4 and one of 5. There was nothing available on line either for the 6 or 9pm show. So I tried to change the dates and the same results came up. I do know I waited quite some time, but is it that difficult now to get tickets 100 days out? I was just a little shocked that I couldn't even get tickets for 4.

eam
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Perhaps three sets of two and one set of three might work. Good luck!

TexasPrincessAurora
03-03-2008, 07:39 PM
It may just be the number of seats together that is tricking things up. We bought tickets for some friends 2 days before the show last June and had no troubles getting good seats for them.

Duchess99
03-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I had no problem getting a pair of tickets 3 weeks out. I think the problem you're running into is the number of seats together. Like previous posters said, I would try for smaller numbers like 2s and 3s.
Good luck!

tennantsrwe
03-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Sounds like you might have to break your party up in to smaller configurations. Granted I'm sure you'd all like to sit together, or at least near each other...but that sounds like it's either going to be expensive or impossible. Good luck and keep trying!