PDA

View Full Version : AKL construction noise in November?

Jungle Joe Bob
03-03-2008, 02:06 PM
We're planning a trip for November 22-28, 2008 and are considering AKL. Does anyone have informed predictions as to the likely amount of noise and nuisance from the phase of construction of the adjacent AKL villas that will still be going on at that time?

Thanks,

CaptSmee
03-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I'll let you know when we stay there in May. We were informed when we made the reservations that there was construction going on around the Lodge, but that we would not hear or notice anything during our vacation (must be some magical Disney construction crew!).

Jungle Joe Bob
03-05-2008, 08:09 AM
Thank you.

wendy*darling
03-05-2008, 08:27 AM
All of the construction at that point would be on the new Kidani section and not in the Lodge itself. I would think any noise (if any) would be quite minimal and would occur during the daytime hours when people are out in the parks.
Even if you were in your room, I doubt you would hear much.

baby minnie's mommy
03-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I'll let you know when we stay there in May. We were informed when we made the reservations that there was construction going on around the Lodge, but that we would not hear or notice anything during our vacation (must be some magical Disney construction crew!).

:thumbsup: Same here! It was either AKL or Cont., when we made ressies they told us about construction going on, but that it shouldn't be bothersome. Sure enough, we weren't bothered by noise. We were at the parks during the day.