PDA

View Full Version : celebrities at WDW!

mousetrapper
03-03-2008, 01:20 PM
I can't believe I forgot to mention that we had a celebrity sighting during our last trip to WDW in November.

We were just getting off of EE in AK and my older DD said, "there's the guy from the 40 Year Old Virgin movie!" I thought it couldn't be Steve Carell because she knew his name (we're big fans of The Office) and would have said it. I looked over and saw it was Seth Rogen who was also in "Knocked Up" and other movies.

He was with a small group of people and they were being personally guided by a cast member. I walked over to the group and tried to get a picture but it didn't work, then I overheard him saying, "Wow, that is so cool!" to something the tour guide said about the ride and then they went off to ride it.

We all regretted not being more bold and asking for his autograph and a picture!

What celebrity(ies) have you seen on one of your WDW trips??

Goofeygal
03-03-2008, 03:09 PM
I actually got to meet Steven Tyler the lead singer of Aerosmith. I just wish we had a video of me when I first saw him. I GOT A HUG FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9::mickey:

disneymom15
03-03-2008, 03:28 PM
We saw Gary Sinise from CSI NY a few years ago. We were at MGM by Rock n rollercoaster. He was close enough to touch.

kris10399
03-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Well to go along with the Steven Tyler above, DH and I had dinner at Emeril's at Universal's Citywalk and sat next to Joe Perry and his family.

We were at DLR last March and saw, Don Lane (Bonnie Hunt's writing partner) and James Denton. Then at Universal Hollywood, Michael Madsen and a daughter.

Nobody seen yet at WDW for me though.

me...
03-03-2008, 04:03 PM
That is the one cool thing about working for Disney is seeing Celebrities. Though ou can't say too much to them it is awesome. And makes my sister jealous haha : )

DisneyDog
03-03-2008, 04:34 PM
I sat right next to Robin Zander from Cheap Trick at the Rose and Crown. I didn't know who he was, but DH sent me a text message so I would know.

I also walked past Peter Noone, but he was scheduled to be there for the flower and garden festival. He was very recognizable.