PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove

GothMickey
03-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Is Discovery Cove worth it? I have a friend from work who is going to Florida in April. He was thinking of going to Discovery Cove, just him and his girlfriend. He was afraid he wouldn't enjoy it as an adult male. We sat around this morning talking about it but I have never been. Has anyone here ever been to Discovery Cove? Will an adult male enjoy swimming with the dolphins?

tinklover
03-03-2008, 12:51 PM
My dad who is in his 50's swam with dolphins as part of his honeymoon cruise to mexico and he had a blast. Tell your friend to try it he will love it.

Tinksalot
03-03-2008, 01:14 PM
I went a few years ago and loved it! I would definately reccommend it. :thumbsup::dolphin:

Nascfan
03-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I plan to do it, and plan to enjoy it, when my daughter does in a couple years for her graduation.

I guess it depends. Does he like animals and have any interest in marine life and such? If so, I'd say he'd enjoy it.

NJ Camper
03-03-2008, 05:08 PM
I have been wanting to do this for awhile but DW isn't as interested as I am she tried the snorkeling with fish thing in TL but thought the water was to cold and rushed me threw so i didn't get to enjoy it as much as i would have liked i could have spent hours in there wit the fish so discovery cove would be even more fun i'm sure but thats me i could spend days in AK also just studying the animals guess its something thats a matter of your taste in things i'm a animal lover to the extreme i guess

Rockstar Boyfriends
03-05-2008, 08:09 PM
I am an adult male and I went to Discovery Cove. I had a blast! He needs to definitely go, primarily to have fun and secondarily to keep his girlfriend happy. Happy girfriend = happy relationship! :secret: